Please contact us if you would like to make a return. You will need to us eBay’s return process to both request and complete your return.
- If your item was sold As-Is/For-Parts-or-Not-Working, you cannot return it for a refund.
- You may return items for a full refund excluding shipping and handling charges up to 30 days from the date it was shipped (60 days for international orders).
- Buyers must pay return shipping costs; these are not refundable.
- The returned item must be in the same condition as when it was shipped – please don’t send us the part you swapped out from your own car and try to tell us it is the part we sent you.
- Please be sure to package the item(s) carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging.
- Refunds will not be issued for damaged or incomplete items.
To learn more about how to make a return, you can find a convenient video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afp47FpbAHk